Telegram is the main way of contact please join the rooms below if you are not already a member.
General Chat – https://t.me/joinchat/Fh2STA7gGgdh71ul4HCCRA
ICO’s and Private Sales – https://t.me/joinchat/Fh2STEGR6uk_JC05EWeJpQ
Auto trading software and bots – https://t.me/joinchat/Fh2STBMGqGdvJbKmw_DUwQ
Cyptocurrency and coin picks – https://t.me/joinchat/Fh2STEPaK8VZ6_Coe4f5_g
Platforms and programs – https://t.me/joinchat/Fh2STA45vwtu4UIjK8-NSA
Forex and currency trading – https://t.me/joinchat/Fh2STA6C1V8IJYZWZZs6WA
Creating Cash Flow – Real Estate/Shopify/Affiliate marketing/Ect. – https://t.me/joinchat/Fh2STA4rOphtgFFVfnWuCQ
Recycle Bot – https://t.me/joinchat/Fh2STESas8QT5YT3qBSC3w
While it is now widely accepted that online poker is not online gambling (https://realpoker.in/articles/online-poker-real-money-23592/) we see so many online poker players taking big risks just because they have a pair of Aces.
Ace Wins / Online Casino with Passive Income Platform
– Ace Wins Started In Nov 2018
– It’s Very New, With Less Than 60 People In Their Telegram Group
– I Spoke To Dev, Ace – THIS IS HIS LONG TERM PROJECT
– Currently, Affiliates Are Earning And Withdrawing
The Two Components Of The Platform Are:
– Online Casino Platform
– Passive Income Platform.. Plus Matrix
– Soon – Poker, Roulette, Dice and Crash Game
Passive Income Opportunity
1 – Invest In Ace Casino
* Earn Average 1% Per Day On Your Deposit
* Earn Daily Until You Hit 150% ROI
2 – Earn HODL Rewards For Holding ACE Tokens
* Up to 21% Per Month Just For HODL Ace Tokens
* 60% of the casino’s net revenue will get paid in rewards
Join AceWins Here: https://www.acewins.io/?ref=62
Network Marketing Opportunity
– Matrix Structure
* 3X9 Matrix with Random Spillover
* $250 Matrix, $500 Matrix and $700 Matrix
* Matrix Compensation – up to 18% on 1st level,
up to 5% on 2nd thru 9th levels
You Could Also Benefit From Token Appreciating In Value
– Ace Tokens – $1 Currently
* Hold – $4 or $5 Potential (4X or 5X your money)
* Sell on Internal Exchange (launch in 2 months)
* Sell on External Exchange (Saturn Exchange)
Affiliate Compensation Plan (Optional)
* 8% Direct Commissions
* Up to 18% Direct Matrix Commisions
* Up to 5% Matrix Commissions on 2nd thru 9th level
Why This Is So Appealing To Me?
– Online Gambling Is A Huge Space – $40B (Huffington Post)
– New Platform, Not Saturated Yet
– Many Ways To Profit (Passive, Matrix, Coin Appreciation)
– Access To Developer ACE
Kami merupakan situs Poker Online Indonesia Link Daftar : https://bit.ly/2NvZ96T yang menawarkan layanan yang cepat dalam hal Pendaftaran, Pembelian CHIP Dan Penukaran CHIP, Menjadikan PokerAce99 sebagai tempat yang tepat bagi Anda yang ingin bermain poker dengan aman dan nyaman. Keamanan data dan rahasia pribadi member PokerAce99 100% akan aman bersama kami, karena Dukungan teknologi canggih yang kami gunakan. Kami juga menjamin tidak menggunakan Robot maupun staff yang ikut bermain di setiap permainan kami. Jadi Segera DAFTAR dan nikmati kenyamanan bermain bersama kami.
Folding is actually one key way to exploit nits, and here are more ways to exploit tight poker players: https://www.splitsuit.com/how-to-beat-tight-poker-players
Part 8 of this 10-part series dissects the range a nit would open-raise with and how we should respond with AJ. If you have not taken the quiz yet, start here: https://www.splitsuit.com/preflop-range-quiz/
This video deals with two questions:
1. What did a nit open with UTG?
2. Should we fold, call, or 3bet with Ace Jack?
SplitSuit first looks at the range a nitty player is opening with. While the average person here assigned a 9-10% range, Split’s range was considerably tighter. Keep in mind, this is a nit open-raising from UTG, and if they were truely opening 10% of hands from UTG, chances are they would be classified closer to a TAG or LAG.
But beyond the open-raising range, we need to make a decision with Ace Jack offsuit. SplitSuit explains why flatting is a pretty bad line, why 3betting AJo could leave your overall 3betting range from UTG+1 absurdly loose, and why folding is actually a fine play. It may seem to go against the ethos of this channel, but folding preflop can be best!
* 5 Parts Of A Range Podcast: https://redchippoker.com/poker-hand-range-parts-podcast/
* Building Open-Raising Ranges: https://www.splitsuit.com/range-building-open-raises-preflop
* Has 3Betting Ruined Poker Podcast: https://redchippoker.com/3-betting-ruined-poker-podcast/
* Tips For Playing Ace Jack: https://www.splitsuit.com/some-thoughts-about-ace-jack-aj
https://realpoker.in – Every online poker player has fallen in love with an Ace at some point but this player is the biggest Ace lover we have ever seen. After all, you don’t always need to actually play an Ace when playing online poker (https://realpoker.in/articles/why-you-dont-always-need-to-play-an-ace-in-online-poker-23440/)